Private Care Assistance (PCA)
- Home Health Aides
- Live in Services
- Companion Services
GHPC Performs a non- medical Nursing assessment to determine clients functioning capabilities, to identify there needs and to determine what services are needed.
- Assisting with grooming needs such as hair care, shaving, cleaning teeth.Supervising or assisting with tub baths, showers, sponge baths, and bed baths.
- Providing routine skin care such as applying lotion to dry skin.
- Assisting with dressing and undressing.
- Assisting with mobilization activities including turning, transferring, exercising, and walking.
- Assisting with toilet and/or commode needs
- Assisting with eating or feeding.
- Assisting with self-administered medications by reminding client to take them at the prescribed time(s) and/or following up to ensure they are taken
- Monitoring vital signs such as blood pressures, pulse and respiration.